WHY YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS WINTER MAINTENANCE
Winter driving is hard on your vehicle and regular maintenance can help prevent unnecessary repairs. Here are some tips from Super Auto Centres to help you care for your car in the winter months.
1. WARM UP YOUR ENGINE - this will ensure proper oil flow and lubrication
2. SEE AND BE SEEN - replace your wiper blades every year for clear visibility
3. GET A FUEL SYSTEM TUNE UP - this will reduce harmful engin emissions and improve gas mileage
4. BE TIRE SMART - have your tires rotated every year
5. CHANGE YOUR ENGINE OIL - get new Winnipeg Winter Oil from Havoline and your car will START & GO OR I'LL PAY THE TOW!
$5.00 OFF Full Service Oil Change Tuesday or Wednesday, OR $3.00 OFF any other day.
COMPLIMENTARY Tire Rotation & Brake Inspection