WHY YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS WINTER MAINTENANCE
Winter driving is hard on your vehicle and regular maintenance can help prevent unnecessary repairs. Here are some tips from Super Auto Centres to help you care for your car in the winter months.
1. WARM UP YOUR ENGINE - this will ensure proper oil flow and lubrication
2. SEE AND BE SEEN - replace your wiper blades every year for clear visibility
3. GET A FUEL SYSTEM TUNE UP - this will reduce harmful engin emissions and improve gas mileage
4. BE TIRE SMART - have your tires rotated every year
5. CHANGE YOUR ENGINE OIL - get new Winnipeg Winter Oil from Havoline and your car will START & GO OR I'LL PAY THE TOW!
$5.00 OFF Full Service Oil Change Tuesday or Wednesday, OR $3.00 OFF any other day.
COMPLIMENTARY Tire Rotation & Brake Inspection
ONLY $62.99WINNIPEG WINTER OIL
Includes FREE Winter Tire Installation
24 Hour Roadside Assistance
Oil, Filter & More
24 Point Safety Check
ONLY $9.95(most cars) Reg $29.95
• Test Radiator's Antifreeze Strength
• 4 Wheel Tire Rotation & Inspection
• Test Electrical Charging System & Battery Analysis Printout
• Complete Brake Inspection
• Test all Emergency Signal and Reverse Lights
• Check all Hoses and Drive Belts
• Lubricate Locks & Hinges
• Test Block Heater
ONLY $89.95(most cars)
FRONT WHEEL ALIGNMENT
Most Cars. Are your tires showing uneven wear? Does your call pull to one side? If YES is the answer to these questions you need an Alignment.
ONLY $69.95(most cars)
TOTAL FUEL SYSTEM TUNE-UP
Total Fuel System Tune-up helps remove deposits and film that can clog the fuel system in your vehicle.
This build up can cause a variety of issues including decreased fuel economy, difficult winter starting, hesitation and stalls.